[Mageia-i18n] [ANN] easier to translate the installer announce + altered strings

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:22:32 CEST 2012

Hi

I just do today something I wanted to do for a _very_ long time,
ie splitting the long license text in smaller paragraphs, easier to translate.

eg for french:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/share/po/fr.po?r1=5863&r2=5867

It'll be easier for you to translate it.

Some of the translations were already fuzzy because of old changes.
Here's the old changes, if you want to propagate them in your translations:
http://svn.mandriva.com/viewvc/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/messages.pm?r1=245989&r2=245997&pathrev=260910
http://svn.mandriva.com/viewvc/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/messages.pm?r1=245988&r2=245989&pathrev=260910

On top of that, we changed a few bits:

0) a typo fix (licence => license)

1) Mageia -> Mageia.org
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/messages.pm?r1=5871&r2=5875
It's transparent for you, I adapted all the translations

2) change of doc license
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/messages.pm?r1=5864&r2=5871
You'll have to adapt.
This resulted in fuzzying one translated paragraph (hence my work
on splitting the translations so that only part of it has to be
reviewed/adapted,
the other paragraphs remaining valid)

See you