[Mageia-i18n] Fwd: A little revision

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:06:57 CET 2013

2013/2/1 Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr>:
>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/_nav/langs/
>
> Indeed, I had only comitted the file to /web/nav/langs/ and not to
> /web/www/trunk/_nav/langs/
>
> Does anyone know why the nav translation is duplicated on SVN? Romain?

web/nav is served from http://nav.mageia.org/ with 2 ways of
distribution, for other mageia.org services to integrate it
(server-side fetch and cache, and use it to decorate served pages; or
client-side integration through Javascript - you can see instructions
on nav.m.o for that). Goal: update once, have it deployed (almost)
immediately on all sites.

web/www/trunk/_nav is served from www.m.o, for www.m.o only, because
it started there and it's still lighter and faster than any of above
two methods. I didn't take time to implement a server-side fetch&cache
mechanism - and welcome someone to propose a patch :-p