[Mageia-i18n] What next

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Tue Jan 1 12:12:54 CET 2013

Thank you Filip, it work. But navigation still english.
We call our language "Bahasa Indonesia".

Thank you very much,
Kiki.

________________________________
 Dari: Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>
Kepada: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Dikirim: Selasa, 1 Januari 2013 17:59
Judul: Re: [Mageia-i18n] What next

On 1 January 2013 07:14, Kiki Syahadat <kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's been 13 hours gone since I commited my lang files, but not online yet. Is there something I should do to make it online?

Hi Kiki. If commit does not appear within 5 minutes after commit
something is wrong or missing. In this case language redirection
directory and language name in navigation was missing. I wrote
Indonesian there as I don't know how do you call your language in your
language ;). Please check pages now and send me that word to update
it.

Have fun,
Filip.