[Mageia-i18n] Updated planning for Mageia 3

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Thu Jan 3 13:04:22 CET 2013

2013/1/3 Anne Nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com>:
> Hi there
>
> As asked yesterday on -dev mailing-list, we have updated Mageia 3 planning
> as last beta release was delayed. One week has been added to all deadlines:
>
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_3_development#Development_Planning

To say it in other words, translators: We have until _January 14th_
(11 days from now) to commit our changes to the soft/ branch on the
SVN and to the help resources on Calenco (see with docteam). Unless
otherly specified, no translation commited after that deadline will be
included in Mageia 3.

The i18n string freeze does not concern the website and blog.

Regards,
Rémi