[Mageia-i18n] How to contribute to mageia 3 translation

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Sun Jan 13 08:28:53 CET 2013

2013/1/13 Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron at gmail.com>

> Is there anything I can do to push this process forward?
>
> Yaron Shahrabani
>
> <Hebrew translator>
>

> You mean the process of setting up (new) web-based translation
environment? Look at the log of our last meeting
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2012/mageia-i18n.2012-12-27-18.31.log.html,
it may give you some hints what's needed to be done (in fact, we have
talked about it most of last year, so you may look at earlier logs, too
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2012/).

Marek Laane,
Estonian translator