[Mageia-i18n] Joining translation team

John john at neodoc.biz
Wed Jan 16 09:11:32 CET 2013

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:11:29 +0100
Noldok . wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'd like to join the Polish translation team. My name is
> Bartlomiej, I'm a student of Warsaw University of Technology. My
> Mageia account username is noldok. I've done all the steps from
> Wiki Internationalisation Team.
>
> Noldok

Hi Noldok,

I'm John Rye from the Documentation Team.

I wonder if you're interested in assisting us as well.

We are responsible for writing, translating and publishing
the official documentation for Mageia - the documentation
which appears on the website.

Currently our priorities are Drakx (the installer) and drakconf
(the Mageia Control Centre).

Both projects use the Calenco documentation engine which
was designed especially for this type of work.

You can chat with us on the Freenode #mageia-doc IRC channel
and via the doc-discuss mailing list.

Regards

John