[Mageia-i18n] On giving svn access to Atilla

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:46:05 CET 2013

2013/3/2 Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>

> Hi Atilla.
>
> On 1 March 2013 13:08, atilla ontas <tarakbumba at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The problem is i'm reviewing my svn script; Mcevir for Mageia. I have
> > written it for svn operations for Mandriva translations and anounced on
> > Mandriva e-mailing lists. Since then i decided to put Mageia in it.
>
> Can you post it somewhere? I would definitely like to see it.
>
> Have a nice weekend,
> Filip

Hi. I have managed to sort the problem out. Script works as intended,
according to my tests. Still needs more testig. When i repair my Arch Linux
install, on another machine, i'll upload full source to my github account.
I'm attaching Mcevir script for testing purposes. Any critisim, suggestion
and improvement expected. :) When to implement is a matter of my spare
time. Just give it a try...please.

Please, do not laugh at my code. I'm neither a programmer nor skilled code
warrior. Only a hobby to learn and contribute.

You should not complain about mandriva part. I know Mandriva
--->OpenMandriva migration. I don't interest with it for now. My main focus
is now Mageia.

Also, mcevir not creates svn repository on your local machine. It can
checks po files against errors, creates po files from pot translation
templates if both of them in same folder. Thanks for reading and trying.