[Mageia-i18n] Ssh password problem

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:58:09 CET 2013

Hi. After getting svn commit rights i copied svn sources to local machine.
But there is one problem to sort out. Every svn command asks my ssh
identity password for every operation. I have to enter my password every
source update. I mean control-center update requires password, then drak3d
and so on. It is boring entering passwords every time. I googled but can't
find any proper solution. Mandriva translations were fine. I needed not a
password. How you sort this out guys?