[Mageia-i18n] Query on drakx_share text string

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Mar 10 08:45:32 CET 2013

написане Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:28:37 +0200, Remco Rijnders
<remco at webconquest.com>:

> Hi,
>
> In drakx_share we have the string:
>
> _: You can warn about unofficial translation here
>
> and with as comment: -PO: Only write something if needed:
>
> I am unsure what to do with this string. Should it be translated? What is
> the context of this strings usage?
>
> Finally, the English version of this string doesn't read as native
> English
> to me. Should it be rephrased perhaps?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remmy

Hi,

I believe that this string is for the claim that the translation is
unofficial and cannot be used in the courts.

Example:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-translations.html

If you have an official translation this message can be ignored.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri