[Mageia-i18n] Indonesian Calenco translation ( Calenco translations daily report)

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Sun Mar 10 13:38:27 CET 2013

Pada Min, 10 Mar 2013 17:54 ICT Marja van Waes menulis:

>On 10/03/13 04:41, Kiki Muhammad Syahadat wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any chance for me to translate them too to my language, Indonesian? I never follow i18n meeting due to the time meeting is not suit enough to my time zone. So, I don't know about this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kiki
>>

>Hi Kiki,
>
>At the moment, translations can most easily be done for languages that
>are in this list or the list in the attached screenshot:
>
>العربية [ar]
>বাংলা [bn]
>Česky [cs]
>Dansk [da]
>Deutsch [de]
>Deutsch (Deutschland) [de_DE]
>ελληνικά [el]
>English [en]
>English (United Kingdom) [en_GB]
>English (United States) [en_US]
>Esperanto [eo]
>Español [es]
>Español (Argentina) [es_AR]
>Español (España) [es_ES]
>Eesti [et]
>Français [fr]
>Italiano [it]
>Nederlands [nl]
>Português [pt]
>Português (Brasil) [pt_BR]
>Svenska [sv]
>Türkçe [tr]
>украї́нська [uk]
>
>I don't think I see Indonesian in either list.
>
>However, we can workaround it for now, by letting you work in the space
>of another language that currently isn't being translated. That language
>might need to use exactly the same alphabet as Indonesian, though.

Well, I think it will better if I start work on it for mga4 since I don't familiar with Calenco, etc. as Yuri describe earlier, I have to learn them all that may take some time. Moreover, I have to tidy up my PC before start working. But I will be happy if you tell me when we ready for mga4.

>How do you say "Indonesian" in Indonesian, is that "Bahasa Indonesia"?
>And what is the proper language code (like "en_GB" is for British English)?

Yes, it is "Bahasa Indonesia", and the code is "id". How do you know about "Bahasa" anyway? :)

>There is maybe a possibility to add Indonesian next time Calenco gets
>upgraded.
>
>Cheers,
>Marja

Kiki