[Mageia-i18n] Team leader election

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:50:13 CET 2013

Hi there,

initially I was planning to use epoll for the election, but since we
do only have two candidates for two positions (actually one candidate
for each position), I think we can do this on the ml as most other
teams did.

So all language sub team leaders, please answer to this mail, if you
want to confirm Remi and me as deputy and team leader for the coming
year.

To make this easy for me to evaluate:
If you want to confirm me as team leader, write my nickname (obgr_seneca),
if you want to confirm Remi as deputy, write his nickname (Akien),
if you want to confirm both of us, write both nicknames...

And please do only answer with one or both of those nicknames, so it
is straightforward for me to count.

Cheers,

Oliver