[Mageia-i18n] Election results and meeting invitation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 08:04:05 CET 2013

Habemus team leader :D

The time for the election has passed and I counted the votes.
All of you who have given their votes did vote for both Akien and me.
So Akien is again deputy team leader and I am again team leader for
the coming year.

As I wrote in an earlier mail (the one about the election time table)
I'd like to invite you to a short meeting tonight.

This meeting will take place at 19.00 UTC (20.00 Paris time) in #mageia-i18n.

I don't have a real agenda for toinight, this will be just a short
"get together" meeting. And it should be short - at least from my end,
Akien is of course free to continue without me - since I have some
things to finish for a German linux event I'm attending over the
weekend.

See yout tonight,

Oliver