[Mageia-i18n] When you're out of choices

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:29:36 CET 2013

2013/3/27 Kristoffer Grundström <kristoffer.grundstrom1983 at gmail.com>:
> I hope that we can find a solution to this soon somehow.
>
> Could we at least continue to use Transifex until another solution is
> presented?
Our transifex installation is completely broken and CAN'T be
resurrected. I'm quite happy, tmb finally killed it completely in
February, since every piece of work done there was just wasted time,
as we were not able to use it!
If you followed this list, you should have read that before!

And, again if you followed this list and the team meeting logs, you
would be aware of me working on it.

Cheers,

Oliver