[Mageia-i18n] [doc-discuss] mageia-doc package

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Fri Mar 29 11:57:58 CET 2013

2013/3/29 Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl>

> On 28/03/13 22:55, Matteo Pasotti wrote:
>
>  mageia-doc-mcc-en-3.0-0.alpha.**1.mga3 and
>> mageia-doc-mcc-et-3.0-0.alpha.**1.mga3 are now available into our
>> repositories (provided by the mageia-doc-3.0-0.alpha.1.mga3 src.rpm).
>> Test each of them and report any bugs you'll find, please.
>> I'll write the correspondant wiki page during the next few days, be
>> patient.
>> Cheers
>> - --
>> Matteo
>>

> Wow, really nice!
>
> I tried Estonian. All the help links I tried so far worked :-D
>

> It would be nice if a way could be found to open the help in a larger
> window, for instance 1200x900
>
> Would having a different gtk setting for the mcc help screens only,
> something like
>
> ($::real_windowwidth, $::real_windowheight) = (1200, 900);
>
> solve that? If so, is it OK to do that and where/how should that be set?
>

> Marek's name and e-mail address are still in the Estonian files, btw.
>
> Kind regards,
> Marja
>

> I'm fine with my name :-) - if it is not appreciated by some guideline or
something, it may be there
But there is a little problem (I CC to translation mailing list because
it's concerns more them/us, I think): in the main menu the string "Mageia
MCC User Manuan in Estonian" is not translated. In Mandriva times we had
such translation files as menu-messages-main, menu-messages-contrib etc
which enabled to translate menu entries. AFAIK it is not yet taken over and
introduced in Mageia. So, how is it done now - i.e. where can I translate
"Mageia MCC User Manual in Estonian"?

Marek Laane,
Estonian translator