[Mageia-marketing] I'm back

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:24:23 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 03:59, Graham Lauder <yorick_ at openoffice.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 02 December 2010 06:32:29 Patricia Fraser wrote:
>
>> There's talk on the Artwork list about our two teams doing some stuff
>> together - has anyone had any communication with/from them? Maybe we
>> should have an irc meeting or something, because the logo decision is
>> kind of imminent...
>
> OK let's look at it from a marketing POV, laying aside aesthetics and personal
> taste.  I shall look things up.

Yes, please bring your views about the orange list so all founders can
have them (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/mgaorange/ - or you may
get proposals from the red list back into it if there's a good reason
for this - don't tag them, just tell me and we will buidl a yellow
list for the vote with orange+new onse) because indeed, final vote was
expected for this week-end (we may delay for the vote to happen next
week).

Sorry not to have notified you in a more precise way, I kind of
expected that all views would surface on the -discuss mailing-list as
well.

Cheers,

Romain