[Mageia-marketing] what are the (future) plans of the Mageia marketing team

suikerstroop suikerstroop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:16:21 CET 2010

Hi Zikkle speaking here,

I am new to the Mageia Marketing. Can some one give me short information
about the structure, future plans of the Mageia Marketing team.
Who are the Mageia Marketing project leaders. How can I get in touch with
them? What is global situation of the Mageia Marketing team.
Are there other dutch speaking people involved in the Mageia Marketing team.
How can I donate money? How and where can I meet Mageia Marketing people in
real life and not just
the internet. Does the Mageia marketing team intend not only visit the
FOSDEM in Brussels in February 2011, but also other kind of events. Does
Mageia try to reach a broader user base than only (hardcore) nerds? Are
there plans to open meeting points and demonstration rooms for showing
people the Mageia-distribution. Are there plans to have a Mageia CDEES such
as Ubuntu have? What are the planned release cycle of Mageia? How long will
Mageia be supported by updates?

Yours Sincerely,

Zikkle

  a Dutch person interested in the Mageia marketing team