[Mageia-marketing] Hello

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:23:42 CET 2010

Hi there,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 19:30, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
> It seems like our fine start has kind of stalled; do you know what
> we should be doing now?
>
> The artwork team is having a meeting on IRC (19:00 CET 17/11/10), and
> discussing the logo - I'm just observing, but I wonder if marketing
> shouldn't be being a bit more active around the logo decision?

Definitely your input will be important.

I posted to some pre-list people a summary about the process last
week-end, had not much feedback. I guess we should have opened this
marketing ml sooner... and we still have others to open at this time.
I will post tomorrow on -discuss the logo selection process and a
short list for discussion in the coming 7 days. And that should make
things start.

You can check this evening artwork meeting notes here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings#artwork_team

Feedback welcome.

Cheers,

Romain