[Mageia-marketing] I'm back

Graham Lauder yorick_ at openoffice.org
Thu Nov 18 08:28:56 CET 2010

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

I am back, my hand is 50 % healed but at least it's out of it's cast and I can
type at better than 1 character per second.  My father was ambidextrous, not
sure  why he didn't pass that on to me it would have been most useful over the
last month or so.

Vision and Mission to be finalised, we are only a smidgin short of having a
short list to present to the founders.  Mission should follow in pretty short
order.

Looking at the logos, lots of submissions, thankfully they have narrowed
themselves down to three or four artists pretty much automatically IMNSHO

More opinion on that in another mail, just so good to be back into it.

Cheers
GL
--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org