[Mageia-marketing] test days announce on the blog

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:15:18 CEST 2011

2011/4/7 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:00, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I'd prefer the whole proofread&improvement done before a blog text is
>> published because the minute after publishing there may already be
>> people copying it to their localised pages.
>
> That's why I attached the copy here - in case we can't corrections
> here before from our other proofreaders - and to somehow start a bit
> of a review here.
>
> But nonetheless, the post must go live today, middle of afternoon preferably.

Yes.

I read the announcement and (put aside a few possible language
mistakes) I found one main point:

While IRC is ok for this, we should decide either ML or forum for
these occasions. It does not help if the same "bug" is discussed in
both platforms by different people. I know that we may get more people
to test and report when using both platforms but it may result in
doublettes. Even in three different discussions when somebody does not
use forum nor ML but goes straight to Bugzilla.

OTOH, if the "Helpers" for test day will be present in all platforms,
then this issue is not there.

--
wobo