[Mageia-marketing] test days announce on the blog

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:43:43 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 00:56, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:00, Wolfgang Bornath
>> <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Sorry - I sent my proof off before I saw this, but hopefully there´ll
> be a bit more notice next time - even 24 hours would be good.

I updated slightly the blog post following your corrections, but some
proofread had been done as wll in the meantime (ahmad or colin, not
sure).

We have to lay out a retro-planning for the release of every ISO (and
even more for finale) and other things) because, yes, unless we have
one, we always will be tied to the very last minute and that sucks for
coordination.

Other than that, all we have is what is on the calendar and what gets
hinted on -discuss (for instance, next week, the WebWorkersCamp where
we have a keynote slot, and in May, LinuxTag and Solutions Linux
events).

Romain