[Mageia-marketing] PDF file needed for a Mageia kakemono

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Apr 11 14:32:01 CEST 2011

Hi Damien,

> For a lot of incoming events, Mageia.Org will have a kakemono to spread
> Mageia to people on events booths. For this kakemono, I need a file with
> the following requirements:
> - PDF file.
> - 80 cm x 200 cm for the visual (this size exactly!).
> - something easy to read and easy to understand to explain Mageia.Org
> and Mageia.
> - something quite generic to be easily reusable in the coming years.
>
> Please send your proposals by replying to this mail.
> Deadline for the PDF is: Monday the 18th of April.

Just a question: is the hanging part of the kakemono to be an extension
wrapped around a cross-bar, or do you want to use something like eyelets
in the fabric - or a roll-up banner on a stand? It makes a difference to
the overall length of the pdf, and whether you want the background colour
to continue further.

Cheers,

--
Patricia Fraser