[Mageia-marketing] Mageia marketing plan is on the way, proposals and team reports needed

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Apr 15 17:28:29 CEST 2011

> Hi Marcello,
>
> > Patricia set up in the marketing wiki page:
> >
> > http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=marketing
>
> I don't think it's quite time to cross-post this - let's get some
> action going here in the marketing team to start with!
>
> Cheers,

i've crossed-post this overall because our team has lost many contributors
since its start, i've taken the opportunity to promote our team in order to
have more contributors... anyway this coming week i'm available and we can put
in the marketing plan some good stuff to deal with : )

cheers,
Marcello