[Mageia-marketing] PDF file needed for a Mageia kakemono

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Sun Apr 17 12:57:54 CEST 2011

Hi Damien,

> >> - PDF file.
> >> - 80 cm x 200 cm for the visual (this size exactly!).
> >> - something easy to read and easy to understand to explain
> >> Mageia.Org and Mageia.
> >> - something quite generic to be easily reusable in the coming
> >> years.
> >>
> >> Please send your proposals by replying to this mail.
> >> Deadline for the PDF is: Monday the 18th of April.

I'm getting no response from Artwork on this, so I suggest we use
some of the background artwork from the install; see alexn83's
photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/ - to get a
look at some of the ideas.

Alex, if you're reading this, can you please look at mocking
something up fast for Damien? He needs this by tomorrow to get the
kakemono printed in time.

Generic text suggestion #1:

-----

Mageia. Always becoming...

a vibrant, collaborative Community of Innovation
powerful, reliable technologies by and for our greatest asset -
    people
a functional, appealing FOSS platform for the widest range
    of users

-----

This is derived from our work to date on the Mageia vision statement
- so any assistance we can get in refining it would be good!

Anyone who has any other ideas on text for Damien's roll-up, please
speak up NOW...

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D