[Mageia-marketing] Showcasing technology and people

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:07:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 00:51, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 00:00, Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> wrote:
>> as i have already told you in the previous e-mail, i think we first need to
>> setup a complete marketing plan that will driver our everyday action.
>
> Very little things in life go "by the plan". It does not mean plans
> are useless but that we need to know when to start/change things/plans
> - that's culture.

Just to make sure. I'm not saying you shouldn't build a plan neither
discuss it with the team here and others. We need a plan. And your
draft structure looks good.

But be careful to keep it as small/focused as possible, practical with
clear objectives per milestones and with actual action dates (so we
can retro-plan, say starting with RC release - yes, that's short).
Both for the final release in June, and for the long term (brainstorm
session to design for this Summer & the project per-se).

Romain