[Mageia-marketing] mageia on my website

Joita Dan-Marian djmarian4u at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:55:56 CET 2011

Hi,

    I would like to have a mageia banner on my website, it can be
    written in English. I can translate it in Romanian, i am a member of
    the translation team.

    www.famitemele.ro,
    some students (I am no longer a student) that try to help education
    grow (we do have a problem, they want us to solve their homework
    completely), I can be contacted for this because I started the page,
    Romanian (and I will translate the framework to English)

    Someone suggested I should add a 'powered by Mageia' but text is not
    so eye catching.

    --

With respect,
Dan-Marian, Joiţa.