[Mageia-marketing] Is it full of colours?

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Thu Feb 3 07:52:10 CET 2011

Here's a good resource:

http://colorschemedesigner.com/

Three colours max, or more? If we're looking at full artwork
including wallpapers and icons, maybe we need sets of 2, 3, 4, 5
colours?

We could pick a few pallettes, and see what the Artwork Team thinks
about them. For instance:

Spring pallette: pale green, creamy yellow, rose pink and a touch of
blue;

Art deco pallette: black, white, pink, grey;

... and so on.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D