[Mageia-marketing] Is it full of colours?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:34:36 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 01:09, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2011/2/3 Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org>:
>> Here's a good resource:
>>
>> http://colorschemedesigner.com/
>>
>> Three colours max, or more? If we're looking at full artwork
>> including wallpapers and icons, maybe we need sets of 2, 3, 4, 5
>> colours?
>>
>> We could pick a few pallettes, and see what the Artwork Team thinks
>> about them. For instance:
>>
>> Spring pallette: pale green, creamy yellow, rose pink and a touch of
>> blue;
>
>> Art deco pallette: black, white, pink, grey;

Patricia, could you provide a link to a page (on above website or
other) to have a visual clue of the pallette?

And could you (yes, it falls on you! :-p) post on -discuss about this
pallette research (and that more research will be done in -artwork and
that we may as well ask to an outside designer in last resort)? Or do
you think it will gather too many insiders to be able to sort this
out?

> Sorry, nothing against individual taste but pink is totally out of the
> question.

:D Depends how you use it (dominant colour or not).

> http://apachelog.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/fluffy/

That is... interesting (/me looking for new eyes).

Romain