[Mageia-marketing] Is it full of colours?

Patricia Fraser trishf42 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:55:11 CET 2011

Hi Romain,

> >> http://colorschemedesigner.com/
>
> Patricia, could you provide a link to a page (on above website or
> other) to have a visual clue of the pallette?

http://colorschemedesigner.com/#4832Pw0w0w0w0

or

http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3y40qw0w0w0w0

... just as starters. I think it needs loads of discussion; this is
just a good resource to help us set up a palette. I´ve put it out on
the Artwork list, let´s see if Alex comes up with anything.

> And could you (yes, it falls on you! :-p) post on -discuss about this
> pallette research (and that more research will be done in -artwork and
> that we may as well ask to an outside designer in last resort)? Or do
> you think it will gather too many insiders to be able to sort this
> out?

Sure. Sorry for big gaps - I´m on a work trip at the moment (Istanbul
and Sharjah), and time´s a bit short. Hopefully I´ll get something up
there tonight.

> > Sorry, nothing against individual taste but pink is totally out of
> > the question.

There´s a LOT of different kinds of pink. And,

> :D Depends how you use it (dominant colour or not).

Yep.

Cheers,

--
Patricia Fraser