[Mageia-marketing] request for meeting
molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 00:49:34 CET 2011
2011/2/10 Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:
> i have nothing to say right now in i18n team, i will organize a team when we
> will have the need of translating something. in the while i prefer
> contributing on the marketing side, as i think it is quite unactive in these
Well, it is up to you of course. But we are doing at the moment:
- translating blog entries
- translating the website
- laying out the workflow for future translation work (transifex, calenco)
- building the teams (including their representatives to the
international i18n team)
- who do I contact if I want to ask something from the Italian team?
- who is the leader/substitute of the Italian team?
- what are the team's positions about the tools to use, the
conventions, the etc. (all things we have discussed so far) ?
We are preparing things and deciding on issues we will not have to
prepare and decide anymore when the work starts.
More information about the Mageia-marketing