[Mageia-marketing] Back to work - meeting proposal

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Wed Feb 16 17:26:00 CET 2011

Hi all,
as we are quite unactive this period i take the chance to back again to work
(overall after this great alpha release :-). what do you think about these
topics to discuss:
- back to vision work (long-term vision about mageia project)
- back to mission work (short/medium-term vision about mageia distro)
- target product choice
- leader and vice election
- guidelines to provide to artwork and dev teams
- decide which way (and means) to promote mageia
- create a pitch for the product and the project
- think about creating a mageia commit-digest (meetbot here could be really
useful!)
- anything else : )

is it ok for you a meeting on friday 18th at 19:00 UTC? please, let me know

cheers,
Marcello