[Mageia-marketing] Mageia in Enli 2010/2011

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:43:49 CET 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 05:53, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
<dlucio at okay.com.mx> wrote:
> Well i write here because i don tknow to who i shuld speak this.  Here at
> Mexico, in  fevrier, it will take place Enli 2011 www.enli.org.mx

Here's a good place.

> I got a conferece to present mageia.  I wonder if someone has an already
> presentation i may translate to spanish to explain people what is mageia,
> whata are diferences between other distros, and mainly with mandriva.  what is
> our work and what do they can expect.  1 hour of speaking.

Wow, that's lot! :-)

Several of us are going to FOSDEM (5/6 Feb) and have first
presentations there, we can share the presentation material here
after, and build from that; I already did a quick one for a small
group several weeks ago, but the slides/discourse have to be revised.

Shall we discuss briefly about this at the meeting? (today, 15:00 UTC
on #mageia-marcom on Freenode).

Romain