[Mageia-marketing] Mageia in Enli 2010/2011

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Thu Jan 20 21:23:09 CET 2011

I just posted several taglines in the #mageia-marcom chan. just
brainstorming really, throwing ideas out there surrounding the play on
words stemming from the etymology of our distro's name.

Also, I address what I believe to be real significance in the Enli
conference on 23/24/25 Feb 2kxi

I invite, and indeed encourage, everyone to check the logs there for
what I hope you will agree is very pertinent information regarding the
adoption of our distro in Latin American, and what it will do for Mageia.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a link to the channel logs. Only the meeting
logs and my chan posts follow immediately after the meeting.

BTW: The chan topic should prolly now be changed to reflect the
forthcoming date of 27 Jan 2kxi, fyi ;)

I had an all nighter onsite service call due to a client foopah, so
couldn't make it back to my irc client in time for the meeting early
this morning, but have read the entire transcript and also the abridged
minutes from the meetbot, so I'm up to speed on everything covered in
the meeting.

See you next week :)

- -tallship-