[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Jul 15 21:10:29 CEST 2011

> Le 15 juil. 2011 à 17:54, Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:
> >>

> > i'm not complaining about MY proposals, i'm complaining about the MISSING
blog
> > post that should notice the people ideas page was up and available until
xx
> > date.
>
> It could have been a good point, yes, I agree, and you could have mentioned
it before.

> And it's not too late either, in retrospect, to point to current state of
work. So, how would you point it out?

thank you Romain, i was starting to think i was mad... i would make a blog
post and spread the voice, so we can have more ideas and we demonstrate that
mageia 1 was only the base of a innovative and great project.

this phrase is linked to the sentence below : )

> > why shouldn't we accept his
> > ideas only because he isn't involved in the team? don't  you want to
implement
> > his interesting feature only for revenge about his missing in the ML?
>
> Could be argued as well that someone who does not care enough to take the
minimal effort to follow a ML is likely not going to put the effort needed to
submit/support/hack his own idea.

> The world is full of ideas waiting for someone.
>
> Romain

i don't think so, ideas are only *ideas*, developers that implement them are
totally different. the point is to catch the BEST ideas and to handle our
resources to implement the best ones. i don't mind if the idea comes from a
developer or a simple user that cannot (or doesn't want) implement it, if the
idea is good we'll find a developer that will adopt it.

cheers,
Marcello