[Mageia-marketing] Next interview

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Sat Jul 30 12:46:52 CEST 2011

> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 18:59, Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> wrote:
> > i'm doing an interview to Samuel for mageiaitalia, we can host it also
(this
> > is what i thought) in the blog, what do you think? i'm waiting for his
answer
> > ;)
>
> Cool too! Does your interview match our format (not in a one-to-one
> fashion, but at least inclusive)?
>
> Romain

i didn't understand your point, anyway these are my questions:

- Hi Samuel, welcome by Mageia italian users. First of all, could you please
start by introducing yourself to our readers?

- How did you first become interested in Linux?

- How did you discover Mageia and why did you decide to join the project?

- What are the fields you are contributing in Mageia?

- You are the maintainer of Mageia-app-db. Can you explain to our users what
it is and which are its goals?

- In which development status is mageia-app-db? what are its major features
and what we should expect in the next releases?

- thank you Samuel for giving us this interview and keep it up with this great
work! See you soon!