[Mageia-marketing] Banner writings

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Jun 14 21:02:18 CEST 2011

Hi Thorsten,

> I want to do some proposals for banners in the next time. Do there
> already exists some short writings that I can use for banners?

Somewhere or another is the banner that Damien used a while back -
I'll see if I can find it. The text for that one was French.

If you can do a layout, with space blocked out for text, we can
always add text as needed - it might be different text for different
occasions. What do you think? You could also block out heading and
image spaces, if you want.

The good thing about changeable text is that it allows for different
languages... 8-)

I'll look forward to seeing your proposals!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E