[Mageia-marketing] [Urgent!] Official DVD label and logo

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:57:15 CEST 2011

I'm sending this to both lists because it is related to both teams.

Hi,

I will send an article away tomorrow evening to German print magazine
LinuxUser. They will publish a cover DVD with mageia along with the
article in their next issue. As discussed at Linuxtag Berlin the
editor offered to produce an extra batch of 1000 DVDs (with the
magazine's branding) and give it to us costfree. This was discusssed
with Anne and Romain at Linuxtag Berlin.

Now the editor needs an official label and a high res complete logo -
to be sent to him tomorrow night.

1. Do we already have such an official label? If so pls point me to
the EPS file. If not, would it be possible to have one until tomorrow?

2. Do we have a high resolution EPS file of the official logo (for
publications in print magazines)? If so pls point me to the file, if
not, is it possible to get one - this is important to have our logo on
the DVD labels and in the magazine.

--
Cheers
wobo