[Mageia-marketing] Installer info screens

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:35:21 CET 2011

Hi there,

a quick call for brainstorm/help.

Mageia installer has information screens available, while the
installation process goes on. It used to be ads or information.
Examples:
 * current state: http://meequz.livejournal.com/118035.html for instance
 * new mockup sample: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5424891049/
 * other mockup for info screen:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5492025897/

We can use it to promote Mageia, the community, the contribution
process, the project goals, etc.

Who wants to lead the effort to design the contents of these screens?
We would need about 4/5 screens in total, short text, easy to
translate.

Deadline:
 - today, afternoon, for a single one screen copy (text).
 - beta1 for the full screens

The process involves:
 - copywriting/testing
 - coordination with artwork (alexn83 at this time) for
designing/producing the screens.

Cheers!

Romain