[Mageia-marketing] Installer info text - please check

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:00:19 CET 2011

Hi back!

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 19:37, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
> We need a fast sanity check on the texts below so we can push a final
> version through to Alex for the Alpha 2 artwork *tonight* - please
> come back ASAP!
> [...]

Patricia and me did a little brainstorm and came up with this:

 * screen 1 : "Thank you for testing Mageia Alpha 2" (s/testing/using/
for finale)
 * screen 2 : "Please give us your impressions - we need your input to
improve on this distribution"
 * screen 3 : "We are a great, international community and we will
welcome you when you join us!"

Just for your info. I'll post this to Alexander now, if he has time to
produce this into something for alpha2. And we would use that as a
first work document for beta1.

Thank you Patricia!

Cheers!

Romain