[Mageia-marketing] mgaonline tutorial - reminder and call for assist

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon May 16 22:24:36 CEST 2011

Just a headsup:

rda, tv and I will be working together on putting together a tutorial
to explain mgaonline to mdv users changing over, so a basic
user-centric not-too-technical explanation of the upgrade process.

Help welcome - I'll be hanging around on #marcomm Wednesday
and Thursday while I look at this, anyone else interested, come by
and brainstorm, check out what's been written and do a crit, make
screenshots we can add...

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D