[Mageia-marketing] Slides of Mageia conference at Linuxtag Berlin

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Fri May 20 08:14:55 CEST 2011

Hi wobo,

> I sent this to the list with the impress file attached but the list
> did not accept it (file too large).
> You can look at the PDF I put online:
> ftp://ftp.mandrivauser.de/magazin/Mageia_at_LinuxTag.pdf
> If you want the original slides (the LO Impress file) I can mail it
> to somebody directly.

Thanks for these!

TeaAge has sent me the screenshots as they are now, so I'll be
looking at the current colour scheme across the weekend - there'll be
some colour mockups for people to look at by Sunday, so hopefully we
can work out a way to get it all to hang together for the visual
branding for the release.

We can do more for Mageia 2 - this is just a start.

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E