[Mageia-marketing] [Mageia-artwork] proposal for installer screens

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed May 25 00:07:28 CEST 2011

Hi Thorsten,

> > > https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ADXkh9lnp1xRVH0H07aWccWFIzFZ2BaC21X
> > > F10gWwzE?feat=directlink
> >
> > This one is the odd one out - it's all green!
>
> I can color the CD in a pastel blue, for example.

That'd be fine - just so the colours sort of hang together with the
overall scheme.

> Just to let you know what is possible: I can only use these jpgs
> from his flickr-profile, add some text, cut and copy things
> together. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/

Yes - you're between a rock and a hard place, and I'm appreciating
your work like crazy! Thanks so much for putting in all this effort -
you artwork folks rock.

The 8 screens-worth of text is up on the marketing sandbox - unless
someone hates it, that's the text ready.

If you *do* hate it, speak up now - it needs to go to the i18n people
tomorrow.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D