[Mageia-marketing] List of arguments pro Mageia

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Mon May 30 21:04:42 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 20:21, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:

> I'm pinching this Wobo - thanks!

(I'm not playing the devil's advocate, just trying to push it further)

a) How can we make this compare to:
 - Debian
 - FreeBSD

(Fedora, Ubuntu are known to have a mixed community/corporate
governance) The goal is not yet to know what is better, but to draw a
map.

b) How can we make this a clear benefit?

c) And how can we make this an obvious benefit for:
 - an existing Linux user;
 - a non-Linux user?

:-p

Romain