[Mageia-marketing] Meeting this week

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Oct 3 23:03:26 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I hope we're all finding a bit of time for Mageia things in these
busy days!

The makeover of the wiki is about to start, and we're soon going to
need to take ownership of the Marketing and Comms part of it - come
talk about what we need to do, and how it's going to work.

Also, we still have conferences and stuff coming up, where our
deathless prose could get an airing; come and create!

See you all wednesday, 19h00 UTC, on #mageia-marcom.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E