[Mageia-marketing] Fw: [Mageia-artwork] Last round of background discussions

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Tue Apr 3 10:17:44 CEST 2012

On 04/02/2012 01:50 PM, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Please look at Max's new backgrounds and vote for one logo:
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:22:32 +0300
> From: Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com>
> To: Mageia artwork discussion and work list <mageia-artwork at mageia.org>
> Subject: [Mageia-artwork] Last round of background discussions
>

> Natural: http://i.imgur.com/1rdLL.jpg

I like this one, and find it to be the classiest, and most clever, of
the three.

I'm not a member of the artwork team and won't be subscribing to the
list there either, but this is my personal fav if Max would like to
consider my input.

I do have another question. Perhaps it is simply another symptom of the
ten or so posts by Josh that have served to illustrate his frustration
with an ineffectual bureaucracy in obtaining a single uid/pwd
combination to manage a resource that belongs to MarCom in the first place:

Q: Why, when we have our own infrastructure, is the artwork team posting
development work to imgur.com?

I would think that having all three images posted on a single page on
our wiki or a gallery under our domain would be preferable.

Thanks for forwarding the post here Trish, for those of us who aren't
subscribed to the Artwork Team's list :)

Kindest regards,

- --
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services