[Mageia-marketing] Priorities, who's doing what and what's next

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Apr 3 13:45:11 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Please put this one somewhere where you can check it over the next
couple of weeks - it's going to be our work-in-progress document until
release.

PLEASE DO THINGS IN ORDER OF PRIORITY.

Sorry; I know I shouldn't shout; but!

Priority #1:

The release texts. We've got a space ready to go in the Sandbox, please
let's get on with it.

Head over to the Sandbox and start writing.

We need to have a first draft ready for the next Council meeting, and
if I have to write it all by myself over Easted, I won't be a happy
woman!

Deadline for completion: 23 April.

Priority #2:

Do some writing for the new-look website - I'll have details about this
shortly (just waiting for some more from Romain).

Deadline for completion: 23 April.

Both #1 and #2 have to go from us to i18n, so we need to honour the
deadline.

Priority #3:

Get the planet sorted. Dams has come back to me and Josh and will
organise the login this week, but I'll keep chasing until it happens.

Priority #4:

Get our press release off to all the sites on our list, *before* the
release happens... 8-)

Priority #5:

Have a post-mortem, and make sure that this schemozzle doesn't happen
again next time.

Priority #0:

USE THE SANDBOX. Really. Email the list with an idea, but write it up
properly (not half-baked) and put it in the sandbox. When we've nailed
it down, move it to the main page, then we can DO stuff. We've indulged
in way more wittering than we really need to!

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637