[Mageia-marketing] The Planets

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Fri Apr 6 10:16:02 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 02:22, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
>> That looks fine to me, but moonmoom already has a similar file in
>> place. I'm not sure I understand the need for committing it to svn?
>> Also, where is the svn repo located and who will have commit rights?
>
> Just sending this back to the list - don't know the answer, sorry!

That's the very same file. The use of having it in svn would be to
know what was changed and when (and why, in the commit message). It
would allow to have several persons able to edit this config, whereas
through moonmoon, there is only one admin account.

It would be located in the web svn repository
(http://svn.mageia.org/web/) so commit rights would be those of the
Web team, and you would of course get this right.

But the right solution is the one that fits best those in charge of
the planets (there are several, not only English one): up to you.