[Mageia-marketing] Release texts...

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Thu Apr 12 15:38:30 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Has anyone done any writing towards these?

We absolutely must have the first draft ready to show council on Monday
16th, and the deadline for completion is 23 April, so we need to get
cracking.

Check on the wiki sandbox to see what's needed, and please say when you
can be online to collaborate on a piratepad or wherever, sometime over
the weekend - times in UTC please.

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V