[Mageia-marketing] Splash image demo...

Esteban Mora esteban1972 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:20:26 CET 2012

Hi,

It's me (the guy from Costa Rica). I uploaded a demo of the splash screen
that I made today. It is just a demo. You can download it from here:

Before (one of Mageia's 2 alpha screens):
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/before.png
After (just the background on gray color):
http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/after.png

Please, let me know what you think (I think it needs more color). I need to
place some icons showing what the people can do with Mageia (desktop,
desing, play, develop, etc). And I want to try other colors. I have a lot
of work on these days, but I'll try to help.

--
Esteban Mora
Sígueme en Twitter en http://www.twitter.com/esteban1972