[Mageia-marketing] Fw: [Mageia-artwork] Artwork special meeting for Mga2

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Jan 24 19:26:28 CET 2012

Hi folks,

The meeting on IRC tomorrow is the artwork meeting - any one of us
who's free should attend, because artwork is such an important part of
our branding.

I'm right in the middle of getting everything ready to move from one
country to another - sorry I haven't been around much! I'll be on IRC
tomorrow night, so if you're around and you want to just chat in the
marcom channel, ping me.

Cheers!

Begin forwarded message: