[Mageia-marketing] Postmortem

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:45:35 CEST 2012

Hey,

I was going to add stuff, but being on my phone is hard.
I would say the giving more structure to the process and location of
documents will help, but having web space will help.

Also, adding hard deadlines/gaunt charts to assignments
to visualize where we need to be might stop the issues of missed deadlines.

Well I hope that the meeting goes Well